The new Standard by i-PRO video surveillance
2MP (1080p) Indoor Dome Network Camera with AI engine
- 2MP (1080p) up to 60fps
- Intelligent Auto (with AI Engine)
- Super Dynamic 144dB
- Color night vision (0.007 to 0.009 lx)
- Smart Coding (with AI Engine)
- NDAA Compliant
WV-S2136 has onboard AI functionality. AI-based high precision analysis helps surveillance operations and crime prevention
operations more efficiently, whereas these operations previously required dedicated manpower.
There are 3 main AI functions available through the camera: detecting changes in captured scenes, optimizing the image settings of
the camera (based on captured scene analysis) for better image usability, and optimizing video compression through captured
scenes to save bandwidth at 50%* lower than existing cameras while maintaining image quality.
*Compared to Smart Coding ON with H.265
Optimization of image quality and data compression using AI engine
– AI detects, identifies and determines movement and object (humans, vehicles and two-wheel motorcycles / bicycles).
– Intelligent Auto and Color Night Vision determine human faces and captures them in the most visible state.
– Smart Coding determines moving objects, identifies where there is no movement, and performs efficient data compression.
Easy installation and usability
– i-PRO Active Guard is a easy and quick video search system based on the face, person attributes, and vehicle attributes
detected by AI, and is composed of AI plug-in software, Edge AI application, and Server AI software.
– Camera with AI engine automatically applies optimal settings, allowing you to capture high-quality images effortlessly.
– Easy Kitting connect the network cable to the camera body simply by opening a part of the packaging, saving you time and
3rd party relationship
– To enable 3rd party companies to develop their applications using SDK.
– Users can freely combine applications and introduce analysis software that is the best match for their requirements.
High security standard
– Highest level of security. In addition to digital certificates issued by a third-party organization (GlobalSign®),
FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified EdgeLock® SE050F secure element (NXP® Semiconductors) is embeded.