Log ind for at se pris
- Made of AISI 316L electropolished stainless steel
- Steel cylindrical chamber for internal circulation of cooling liquid linked to an external circuit
- Zinc-Selenium glass for thermal cameras, wavelength 7.5 – 14μm (up to 200°C/500°F)
- Sapphire glass for shortwave thermal cameras, wavelength 0.75 – 4.5μm (up to 400°C/752°F)
- Designed to operate in high temperature environments IP66/IP67
The NTW housing, constructed from AISI 316L electropolished stainless steel, can be equipped with a Zinc-Selenium glass window designed for thermal cameras, wavelength 7.5 – 14μm, or with Sapphire glass window for shortwave thermal cameras, wavelength 0.75 – 4.5 μm. The NTW consists of a body with a double chamber for the circulation of a cooling liquid or air. The NTW is enclosed by two thick flanges at either end and allows cables to pass through by means of two PG13.5 cable glands on the back flange. Two 1/2” GAS connectors allow for the cooling liquid inflow/outflow. The NXW is equipped with a flange designed to create an air barrier in front of the glass. This prevents the formation of dust deposits and attenuates the heat of the glass itself. With the supplied air barrier, the NXFIGRU filter group is recommended, to purifie the air drawn from a compressor. The solid construction of this housing makes it suitable for heavy duty applications, such as the surveillance of ovens, foundries and other high temperature environments.